not found

• Super Moderator
  • 2,431 posts
    • Time Online: 106d 11h 33m

Posted 19 March 2014 - 23:31

DB3200/DB3350 platform patching in Java

1. Download and unrar: Attached File  Jjpatcher.rar   4.45K   43 downloads
2. Move 1-Patcher.jar file to phone.
3. Install it in phone memory (if you have memory card, java is installed on it by default, after installation you have to move it to phone memory).
4. Use FAR and go to tpa\preset\custom and copy there customize_upgrade.xml file, which is inside the pack.
5. Turn on the phone and wait until "Please wait" bar disappears.
6. Go to  tpa\user\other ("other" in file manager), there you will find a file with the extension .b, which begins with letters jab. Move it to the folder with bpatch on your puter.
7. Drag aforsaid file on bpatch.
8. Use FAR to move that patched file to tpa\preset\system\ams
9. Turn on your phone. On memory card create required folder (other\patches) and add there some patches for your model and firmware.
(Patches from our forum should be copied to notepad and saved as .vkp file using ASCI coding.)
10. Run jjpatcher and enjoy your patched phone ;)

Note!
When you turn off / reboot the phone you need to restart jjpatcher to keep patches working. Bored of patches and you want to delete them? Remove patches folder and disable jjpatcher.

The guide is aimed mainly for mobile phones on platform:
DB3350: Aino (U10i), Cedar (J108), Elm (J10i), Hazel (J20i), Yari (U100i), Xperia Pureness (X5), Zylo (W20i) with CID 80 and CID 81 where it is not possible to patch permanently.
Patching in Java is also useful for developers, as they can quickly see if the patch works, or if it has been well ported. The rest of the A2 platform models (as well as W995, Aino and Yari with CID 53) you should patch with this guide: http://www.sonyerics...-mods-and-more/

Guide created for Sony Ericsson World, copying to other sites and forums striclty prohibited.
WALKMAN®

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DB3200, DB3350, java patchin, CID 80, CID 81, patching in java, java patch

2 user(s) are reading this topic

Facebook (1)