• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Mikołaj

Mikołaj
  • Administrator
  • 6,542 posts
    • Time Online: 173d 6h 18m

Posted 18 September 2011 - 19:59

If you saw the new version of Tron, “Legacy”, and were thinking “If I could only get my hands on a bike like that…”  Well, we can’t help you with that, in fact, I don’t think anyone can, but we can help in getting you the next best thing for your Android device.  How a about a sick live wallpaper of the Tron Legacy Bike coming to fruition right on your home screen?
If you’re ready to give this cool, sleek and contemporary machine a go then head on over to the

Please Login HERE or Register HERE to see this link!

If you’re the kind of person who likes fast moving colors and wants to show off cool Live Wallpapers to your friends with iPhones, then we’ve got one for ya.  Check out Colorful Balloons Live Wallpaper for your Android device and take advantage of your device’s ever increasing specs like dual-core CPU’s and high res touch displays.  It's no recomend on a lower end Android device with a CPU of less than 1GHz but if you’ve got the power and juice to run an app like this , then go for it.

There are a variety of settings to get this Live Wallpaper to fit your screen size nicely.  Scrolling while the Live Wallpaper is running seems to be smooth and you can even change the frame rates per second to your liking.  The app will run you a buck so take that into consideration but if you’re able to make the mortgage this month and purchase the app, then you’re golden.  You can find it on the Android Market

Source:

0 user(s) are reading this topic